This coronavirus pandemic is becoming scarier by the day…
But instead of sitting around waiting for something bad to happen, I believe that we should begin taking proactive steps to defend against the coronavirus.
Luckily, PaleoHacks has access to some of the smartest doctors, scientists, and nutritional therapists in America. So this past week I called them up and asked them to give me their best tips on how to naturally boost your immune system.
Here’s some of their best advice:
1. SLEEP! Sleep is critically important to our immune system, and it may be the immune booster that gets the least attention. The Mayoclinic says that during sleep, your immune system releases proteins which help promote deeper sleep. And on the flip side, infection-fighting antibodies and cells are reduced during periods when you don’t get enough sleep.
So the big takeaway: Your body needs sleep to fight infectious viruses, so do your best to get some shut eye!
Fortunately, one of our best selling programs is called The Primal Sleep System, which includes audios that you can listen to before bed that essentially force your brain to relax, wind down, and prepare for that deep, immune boosting sleep.
You can get instant access to these sleep-boosting audios here.
I can go on and on about the importance of sleep but there are a few more tips that I’d like to give you…
2. I’ve always been a big fan of bone broth because it helps reduce inflammation and heal the gut. But now I’m drinking it everyday because the amino acids and anti-inflammatory benefits make it a powerful immune-system booster.
My friends over at Kettle & Fire send me a box of broth every month, but I still go to the store and buy more when that box inevitably runs out. It’s easily the best tasting bone broth I’ve ever had, and that’s saying a lot.
I twisted their arm and got them to agree to giving you 25% off this bone broth bundle. All you have to do is click this link to get the 25% off deal, and if you use the word “BOOSTER” at checkout, you can get an additional 10% off. Pretty good deal.
3. I mentioned this in a previous email but it needs repeating: With grocery store shelves emptying by the hour, restaurants everywhere locking up their doors, and food delivery services becoming more and more dangerous, what you cook at home is becoming increasingly important. That’s why we’re giving away our Keto Slow Cooker Cookbook to the Paleohacks community for FREE.
The Keto Slow Cooker Cookbook shows you how to make fat-burning Keto meals without spending more than 20 minutes in the kitchen. And with many of us staying at home these days NOT getting the exercise our body’s need to keep the pounds off, these healthy 20-minute recipes are a godsend.
4. To continue, with all the gyms shut down and the government telling us to stay at home, gaining weight can be a real problem. Extra body fat causes a state of chronic inflammation, and this causes your immune system to become compromised. If you want to boost your immune system, losing weight will help tremendously. So read this page to see how you can drop dangerous body fat easily using a delicious greens drink.
5. And I know you’ve been hearing it a lot but you have to wash your hands. I know that this is likely the most you’ve ever washed your hands, because it is for me too. But during a global pandemic, one of the cheapest, easiest, and most important ways to prevent the spread of a virus is to wash your hands frequently with soap and water. I suggest that you should use non-toxic hand soaps like this one because you’re washing your hands a lot and need ingredients you can trust.
Lastly, I’d like to suggest not feeding into the media fear machine. This is a real pandemic so you should take it seriously, but as long as you are staying inside and doing your best to improve your own immune system, we can stop the spread of Coronavirus and more quickly return to normalcy.
Take this extra time inside to work on your pre-sleep habits and your nutrition. Stock up on Vitamin C and bone broth. And wash your hands and fingernails!
Most of all stay safe.
Wishing you the best,
P.S. Remember this one thing…
It’s up to us to stop the spread of this terrible virus. If you’re a bit older, you can use these tips to shield your body from contracting the virus. And if you’re younger, you can use the info in this email Dave@paleohacks.com to stay healthy so you don’t pass it on to the older folks.
Please forward this email to people that you love so they can benefit Please forward this website http://datenkurier.com/sleep-and-coronavirus to people that you love so they can benefit from these helpful tips. from these helpful tips.